Jennifer Daryl Slack
- Walker 304
- Distinguished Professor of Communication and Cultural Studies, Humanities
- PhD, University of Illinois
Dr. Jennifer Daryl Slack's research focuses on the relationship between communication and culture and has both theoretical and practical components. Her research deals primarily with theoretical issues in cultural studies; technology and culture; environment and culture; creativity and culture.
Links of Interest
- Cultural Studies Theory and Practice
- Technology and Culture
- Environment and Culture
- Creativity and Culture
- Communication Theory
- Hall, Stuart, author; edited and introduction by Slack, Jennifer Daryl and Grossman, Lawrence. Cultural Studies 1983 A Theoretical History. Durham: Duke University Press., 2016. Print.
- Slack, Jennifer Daryl, and J. Macgregor Wise. Culture and Technology: A Primer, Second Edition. New York: Peter Lang Publishing, Inc., 2015. Print. Read More
- Slack, Jennifer Daryl, and J. Macgregor Wise. Culture and Technology: A Primer. New York: Peter Lang Publishing, Inc., 2005. Print.
- Slack, Jennifer D., "The Problematics of Digital Media", North Carolina State University, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC, Oral. (April 28, 2011).
- Slack, Jennifer D., "Beyond Transmission, Modes, and Media", University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC, Oral. (April 19, 2011).