- Walker 339
- Visiting Instructor of Scientific and Technical Communication
- SYP Wild Writers Instructor
- MA, Clinical Mental Health, Adams State University (Expected 2025)
- MFA, Creative Writing (concentration in Creative Nonfiction), University of South Florida
- BA, English, University of South Florida
Jenni Nance is a 5th generation native Floridian now living in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Her writing has appeared in Necessary Fiction, Eckerd Review, Spry Literary Journal, Sweet: A Literary Confection, Creative Loafing, Fourth Street Journal, Mother by Miriam Press, and elsewhere. Her writing has been honored by the Knocky Parker Creative Nonfiction Award, the Eckerd Review Poetry Prize, Creative Loafing's Fiction Contest (Winner), and the Atlantic Center for the Arts Fellowship #171 with Chris Abani. Other writings have been nominated for Sundress Publication's Best of the Net Anthology, AWP Intro Journals Award, and Creative Loafing's Poetry Contest (Top Ten). She has taught writing at the University of South Florida, Eckerd College, the Poynter Institute, the Dunedin Fine Art Center, and Pinellas County Schools. Jenni has also served as a fiction and nonfiction editor for literary journals such as Saw Palm: Florida Literature and Art and Spry Literary Journal.
Jenni's book project, Yellow Dragon, is a Florida historical fiction centered around huanglongbing (HLB), also known as the citrus "greening" disease.
Links of Interest
- Creative Writing
- Technical and Professional Communication
- Lyric Essay