M. Bartley Seigel
—"Beach Glass," Michigan Quarterly Review, Volume L, Issue 3: The Great Lakes: Love Song and Lament
- Walker 323
- Associate Professor of Creative Writing and Diverse Literatures, Humanities
- MFA, Pennsylvania State University
M. Bartley Seigel is the author of the poetry collection This Is What They Say (Typecast Publishing, 2013). His writing appears in such literary magazines as DIAGRAM, Forklift Ohio, H_NGM_N, Lumberyard Magazine, Michigan Quarterly Review, Pamplemousse, Thrush, among many others, and is anthologized in the collection And Here: 100 Years of Upper Peninsula Writing, 1917–2017 (Michigan State Press, 2017). He was the founding editor and publisher of PANK Magazine and is regular contributor to Words without Borders.
Links of Interest
- Single-Authored Books: This Is What They Say. Louisville, KY: Typecast (2013).
- Recent Magazine and Journal Publications:
- “Wave After Wave.” Split Rock Review (2018).
- “Birch Oil, Smoke, Pine Tar, Switch.” Thrush (2018).
- “Donkeysauce Sonnet.” Barrelhouse (2016).
- “The Case of the Squirrel.” Barrelhouse (2016).
- “How We Tremble As We Go To Meat.” Thrush (2015).
- “We’ll Learn To Kindle A Bright Little Flame.” Pamplemousse (2015).
- “Writhing We Lost Ourselves.” Pamplemousse (2015).
- “Hell And Gone Is A Passing Notion.” Pamplemousse (2015).
- Recent Anthologies: “Beach Glass.” And Here: 100 Years of Upper Peninsula Writing, 1917–2017. Ed. Ron Riekki. Lansing, MI: Michigan State University Press (2017).