Tips for Working Remotely:
Wednesday Lunch Hour - Get "UP and Moving"
Join us every Wednesday over the lunch hour for a short “UP and Moving” physical activity session. Briefly, we offer an interactive 15-20 min physical activity session through Zoom starting at 12:00pm and again at 12:30pm.
The goal is to take a break from prolonged sitting, engage in some light stretching and physical activity right from your workspace, and get recharged for the afternoon. The activity will promote movement in general so no workout clothes or gear is needed. Undergraduate students, graduate students, faculty, staff, and friends are all welcome to participate.
Join us at 12:00pm OR 12:30pm for “UP and Moving”
Step 1: Go to upandmoving.org
Step 2: Click "Start a live workout" through Zoom
Step 3: Enter the Password provided when prompted
MTU COVID-19 Impact and Response:
Blue Cross Blue Shield Michigan
- Coronavirus Outbreak: What You Need to Know
- News Release: Blue Cross Will Waive Member Copays and Deductibles for COVID-19, Among Series of Proactive Steps on Coronavirus
Additional COVID-19 Informational Resources
All scheduled in-person appointments, in office or on campus/hospital locations switch to phone appointments through April 13, 2020
- All scheduled in-office meetings will be converted to phone meetings. The TIAA Representative will call the participant at the scheduled meeting time.
- TIAA will continue to offer additional phone meetings throughout the time period above, also as phone meetings.
- Appointments can be made by phone by calling 1-800-732-8353.
- As always, employees can speak to a TIAA representative by calling 1-800-842-2252.