- Do not remove the inner or outer cabinet vent plugs without Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) approval.
- Do not ventilate or connect the storage cabinet to a vent duct without EHS approval.
- Never cut, modify, or tamper with the construction of the cabinet.
- All cabinets must be UL listed or FM approved.
- Cabinet doors must be fully closed and latched except when accessing the contents.
- Do not store anything on top of the cabinet.
- The cabinet must be connected to a dedicated static ground (not to a receptacle ground) if liquids are dispensed from inside the cabinet.
- Do not store oxidizers or incompatible chemicals inside the cabinet.
- Do not exceed the stated storage capacity of the cabinet.
- Do not place the cabinet near sources of heat or ignition.
- Do not place the cabinet adjacent to an exit, in a hallway or stairwell, or under open stairs.
Also in this section
Emergency: Dial 911