The number of tickets available for the spring ceremony has not been determined at
this time. Graduates participating in the ceremony will be notified in early February regarding
the number of tickets available and how to request their tickets. For ticket inquiries, please contact the Central Ticket Office at 906-487-2073.
A few things to note:
- The number of tickets available per graduate is dependent upon several factors, including the number of graduates planning to attend the ceremony.
- Only graduates participating in the ceremony can request tickets.
- A ticket is required for entry.
- Graduates themselves do not need tickets.
- If a graduate cancels their plans to attend the ceremony, their tickets become invalid.
- Tickets are free of charge. Under no circumstance should an exchange of money occur for tickets.
Family and friends who cannot attend the ceremony may watch it live online.