The number of tickets available for each graduate participating in the midyear ceremony has not been determined at this time. Participating students will be notified in the fall semester regarding how to request tickets. For ticket inquiries, please contact the Central Ticket office at 906-487-2073.
A few things to note:
- Only graduates participating in the ceremony can request tickets.
- The number of tickets available per graduate is dependent upon several factors, including the number of graduates planning to attend the ceremony.
- A ticket is required for entry.
- Graduates themselves do not need tickets.
- Tickets are free of charge. Under no circumstance should an exchange of money occur for tickets. Please be aware that any tickets a graduate receives from another student may not be valid for venue entry.
Family and friends who cannot travel to Houghton for the ceremony may watch it live online.