Each graduate participating in the midyear ceremony may request up to four guest tickets. Graduates will be notified in late October regarding ticket ordering. If extra tickets
are available, graduates will be notified. For ticket inquiries, please contact the
Central Ticket Office at 906-487-2073.
A few things to note:
- Only graduates participating in the ceremony can request tickets.
- A ticket is required for entry.
- Graduates themselves do not need tickets.
- If a graduate cancels their plans to attend the ceremony, their tickets become invalid.
- Tickets are free of charge. Under no circumstance should an exchange of money occur for tickets.
- The number of tickets available per graduate is dependent upon several factors, including the number of graduates planning to attend the ceremony.
Family and friends who cannot attend the ceremony may watch it live online.