Students participating in the Spring Commencement Ceremony may request tickets through the Campus Bookstore Website. Graduates are eligible for three tickets to the SDC Ice Arena. Additional tickets for the Overflow Section in the Varsity Wood Gym are also available. For ticket inquiries, please contact the Central Ticket office at 906-487-2073.
The deadline to reserve tickets is Wednesday, March 20, 2019 at 12:00 p.m. After this deadline, any unclaimed tickets will be available for students who need additional tickets.
Any unclaimed tickets will be available for graduates to request on a first come, first served basis while supplies last. Extra tickets may be reserved in person at the Central Ticket Office in the SDC or by calling 906-487-2073 starting on Monday, April 1st at 8:00 a.m. Extra tickets must be reserved by 12:00 p.m. on Thursday, April 4, 2019.
Ticket orders may be picked up at the Central Ticket Office beginning April 29, 2019 through May 3, 2019 from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
A few things to note:
- Only the graduate can request tickets.
- The number of tickets available per graduate is dependent upon several factors, including the number of graduates planning to attend the ceremony.
- A ticket is required for entry.
- Graduates themselves do not need tickets.
- Tickets are free of charge. Under no circumstance should an exchange of money occur for tickets.
Family and friends who cannot travel to Houghton for the ceremony may watch it live online.