Graduates participating in the Midyear Commencement Ceremony may request up to four guest tickets. Eligible graduates will be notified during the fall semester regarding ticket ordering.
If extra tickets are available, graduates will be notified. Contact the Central Ticket
Office with questions at 906-487-2073.
Important to note:
- The number of tickets available per graduate is dependent upon several factors, including the number of graduates planning to attend the ceremony.
- Only graduates participating in the ceremony can request tickets.
- A ticket is required for entry.
- Graduates themselves do not need tickets.
- If a graduate cancels their plans to attend the ceremony, their tickets become invalid.
- Tickets are free of charge. Under no circumstance should an exchange of money occur for tickets.
Family and friends who cannot attend the ceremony may watch it live online.