Pay your Telcom Bill
Billing for IT Services
If you have subscribed to one or more of Michigan Tech IT's fee-based services, you will receive a monthly online bill generated through our Paetec/Pinnacle Communications Manager Online Billing System.
To view your bill, follow these steps:
- Log in at the Pinnacle Online Portal with your ISO credentials.
- Choose "my bills" from the top menu bar. From there you can see your current balance, view your bills, or get a payment coupon.
- Use the tabs to select "View Bill".
- Select your output method, which defaults to "HTML" format.
- Click on a billing date to see that month's bill.
Your bill must be paid in full by the due date. The choices for paying your bill are:
- Make your payment via credit card through the Pinnacle Bill Pay Portal.
- Mail in your payment. If you have a paper bill, you can return the payment stub with a check in the provided envelope. You can also go online to our portal, choose "My Bills," select the "Pymt Coupon" tab, and print your coupon. Send the coupon along with your check to:
Michigan Tech Telecommunications
1400 Townsend Drive
Houghton, MI, 49931
Please note: We create bills at the beginning of the month for the previous month's services. The online balance shows this amount plus any pending charges you may have. Let's say, for example you have subscribed to one of the premium channels. In May we would generate the bill for April. When you go online you will see the April bill balance plus the charge for May that we had not yet billed. This is similar to what you might see for your credit card, if you pay online, with a last bill amount plus a total current balance due with unbilled charges.