- Walker 304
- Associate Professor of Rhetoric and Composition
- Ph.D., English, University of Kansas
- B.A., English & Psychology, University of Nebraska at Lincoln
- transnational feminism
- activist rhetoric
- disability studies
- digital media
- writing program administration
- rhetorical genre studies
- Nish, Jennifer. Activist Literacies: Transnational Feminisms and Social Media Rhetorics. University of South Carolina Press, 2022.
- Bastian, Heather, and Jennifer Nish. “Toward Disruptive Agency.” College Composition and Communication. In press.
- Hsu, V. Jo and Jennifer Nish. "Crip Letters: Storying Slowness and Re/Writing Academic Work." College Composition and Communication. In press.
- Nish, Jennifer, Kimberly A. Williams, and L. Ayu Saraswati. "Marching and Crossing Borders: A Transnational Conversation." Feminist and Queer Theories: A Transnational Reader, eds. L. Ayu Saraswati and Barbara Shaw. Oxford University Press. 2020.
- Nish, Jennifer. "Representing Precarity, Disavowing Politics: The Exceptional(ist) Appeal of Humans of New York." Peitho, vol 20, issue 2, 2018. http://peitho.cwshrc.org/representing-precarity-disavowing-politics-the-exceptionalist-appeal-of-humans-of-new-york/
- Nish, Jennifer. "Spreadable Genres, Multiple Publics: The Pixel Project's Digital Campaigns to Stop Violence against Women." Genre and the Performance of Publics, eds. Mary Jo Reiff and Anis Bawarshi. Logan, UT: Utah State University Press. 2016.