- Executive Director
- Title IX Deputy Coordinator
- Equal Opportunity Officer
- Oversee the office of Equal Opportunity and Title IX
- Ensure completion of federal and state compliance requirements related to anti-discrimination, harassment and retaliation, and sexual misconduct
- Lead investigator of Formal Complaints for student and employee cases alleging sex based harassment and misconduct under Title IX
- Lead investigator for student cases alleging sexual misconduct under the Student Code of Conduct
- Investigate complaints of discrimination and harassment based on protected class filed by students, employees, or visitors in compliance with federal and state laws, executive orders, and University policies and procedures
- Senior Office Assistant
- Administers campus-wide compliance training courses
- Department Web Liaison
- Space, Equipment, and Supply Coordinator
- Completes check requests, inter-account bills, purchasing card reallocations, travel reimbursement, and purchase requisitions
- Prevention Coordinator
- SAVE Liaison
- Provides consistent, ongoing sexual violence active and passive prevention awareness, training and on-demand workshops to student groups, and education events to the university community.
Oversee annual campus campaigns related to sexual violence prevention, consent, and other related topics.
Attend student/campus event opportunities, in collaboration with SAVE.
Liaison to SAVE (Sexual Assault and Violence Education) student organization.
Collaborate with community partners, Copper Shores Community Support and Outreach (Formerly Dial Help), and the Barbara Kettle Gundlach Shelter.