What can we at Wellness do for you?
Wellness inspires to keep the students at Michigan Tech educated on how to stay happy, healthy, and successful at here in the Great White North! Wellness hosts a number of events around campus (Week of Wellness, Health Fair, Husky Hour, etc) designed to teach students about living a healthy and active lifestyle. We are also available to give presentations on a wide array of topics such as Alcohol, Nutrition, and Sexual Awareness. These presentations are peer-led by fellow Huskies!
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Resources for students
- Bigfoot Glowshoe Event
- Week of Wellness & Health Fair
- Husky Hour
- Body Positivity Awareness and Empowerment
- Alcohol and Other Drug Education and Awareness
- NCAA CHOICES Grant
- Campus Clarity
- Sexual Health Awareness and Education
- Mental Health Awareness and Education
- Animal Assisted Therapy
- Fitness and Nutrition Information and Resources