Cadence University Program Member
This page contains information about the use of Cadence design tools at Michigan Tech University. In particular, products from Cadence are used for classes and research in the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department, the Physics Department, and the Biomedical Engineering Department.
Students in the following courses currently use or will use the Custom IC, Digital IC, Verification, and SPB software tools from Cadence Design Systems:
- BE 3701 - Biomedical Instrumentation Lab
- EE 2112 - Electric Circuits II and Lab
- EE 2174 - Digital Logic and Lab
- EE 3010 - Circuits and Instrumentation
- EE 3131 - Electronics
- EE 3173 - Hardware/Software System Integration
- EE 4232 - Electronic Applications
- EE 4271 - VLSI Design
- EE 4901 - EE Design Project 1
- EE 4910 - EE Design Project 2
Graduate students in Electrical Engineering and Physics regularly make use of tools from Cadence in their thesis work in Particle Astrophysics and MEMS.
Cadence is a registered trademark of Cadence Design Systems Inc., 2655 Seely Avenue, San Jose, CA 95134
Last Updated 7/11/18