There are numerous scheduling reports you can run under Scheduling on the ASPIRE Main Menu.
This report gives you an overview of the scheduling function in ASPIRE and what each report can be used for.
This report allows you to create graphs for classrooms, class labs, and other rooms based on room utilization by day of the week and hour of the day, and total classes by day of the week and hour of the day.
This shows all of the buildings on campus along with their pdf CAD floor maps.
This report allows you to view student(s) schedules. This report can be used for things such as:
- Meeting times for student groups can be determined by combining schedules to look for openings.
- Student work schedules can be organized by finding students available for specified times.
- Student groups can be created for a term or longer to avoid the need to reselect them for additional meetings or work assignments.
- Student groups can be a CRN (Course Reference Number) or a student activity as defined in Banner (e.g. athletics).
- Students can be grouped by major and sorted by class or name. This can be enhanced as needed.
- All instructors for a student can be emailed from the student schedule.
- Any student group can be emailed using a standard easy-to-use interface.
- Some other possible uses for the Emailing in this function:
- find available times to add a lab section for a CRN
- notify sophomores and juniors about a co-op opportunity
- notify seniors about senior design, graduation, exit interviews, etc.
This report allows you to see class schedules for rooms by semester, usage, instructor, subject, and building.
- Course schedules by term and organization are displayed to assist in tracking the number of students during registration periods.
- Various decisions about class location, cancellation, splitting etc. can be made from these schedules during registration.
- Class rosters can be displayed, printed, and emailed by clicking the student count link.
- Courses can be viewed several ways be selecting and sorting the list being viewed.
This report allows you to view faculty faculty schedules by Colleges/Schools or Departments for each semester.
- Individual faculty schedules can be displayed by term and organization.
- Faculty schedule overviews can be displayed that show their schedules for a term range.
- Faculty schedule tables can be displayed in multiple orders for a given term.
- Schedules tables can be loaded to Excel for further analysis and display.
This report allows you to find rooms based on term, usage, capacity, departments, and building.
This report will show classroom utilization based on parameters, such as semester, building, room usage, day of the week, hour, and enrollment.
This report allows you to find rooms available based on capacity, seating, semester, and room usage.
- All classrooms on campus can be checked for availability for a specified time based on specified parameters like capacity and seating.
- A selected room or group of rooms can be checked for availability for desired activities like meetings and other events.
- Selected rooms can be analyzed by viewing the room attributes as well as photos, schedules, and time grids.
Note - based on your ASPIRE access you might not have access to all of the Scheduling Reports.