Michigan Tech 2021 Graduate Health Program Fair!
This event is offered in person or virtually through Career Fair+
Monday, October 18th - Friday, October 22nd
Highlights of our events on
- You pick your schedule - attend any amount of time in the window of 8 AM on Monday,
October 18th - until 5 PM on Friday, October 22nd.
- Attend one or two days, the whole day, just the morning or afternoon... build a schedule around your availability!
- We recommend scheduling at least one group admissions presentations. This can hold up to 100 people at a time. Programs can also offer and schedule 1:1 interactions as well! You will have the ability to mix and match meeting types throughout the event.
- Video interactions with students are built right into the Career Fair+ app
- Check the FAQs For Employers for answers to all your questions about virtual career fairs with Career Fair+
For In-Person Events:
- Programs will still schedule their events through Career Fair+ but will work with our staff here to reserve a space for your in-person presentation.
- Programs can also schedule additional 1:1 sessions as well with students through Career Fair+. Again, you may work with our staff to schedule space for these sessions on campus!
- Graduate Health Programs should register by Friday, September 17th.
- There will be a real-time virtual training on the platform with our staff on September 29th from 10-11 AM. During this training we walk you through setting up your account, building your schedule, and what to expect the day of the event. If you are not able to attend this meeting, we will be able to send you a recording.
- If you have any questions about this event, please contact Nicole Seigneurie at email@example.com or 906-487-2850.