Corporate and Foundation Relations, CFR, provides the leadership necessary to build
collaboration and coordination that matches Michigan Tech's internal assets with the
external assets of our corporate and foundation partners. We do this from a University-wide
leadership role that employs the energy, talent, insight and influence of the Corporate
Council and you! As a Michigan Tech internal network, we maximize our access to influence,
broaden the number of
external players, and deepen our understanding of what our external partners want to spend money on.
Corporate Council Chair
- Director for Corporate Relations
Corporate Council Members
- Director of Federal Relations & Corporate Research
- Chief federal relations officer for the University.
- Build and maintain relationships with key legislative branch and executive branch officials, their staff members, and higher education and other policy advocates and associations.
- Develops and implements research strategies for engaging agencies, companies, and organizations.
Student Programs Projects
Richard J. Berkey
- Professor of Practice
- Director, The Enterprise Program and Chair, Enterprise Governing Board
- Advisor, Supermileage Systems Enterprise
- Corporate/Industry Sponsorship
- Product Development
- Program Management
- Lean / Six Sigma / Design for Six Sigma Methodologies