- Vice President for Advancement and Alumni Engagement
- Vice President, Michigan Tech Fund
- ATDC 210
- Assistant to the Vice President for Advancement and Alumni Engagement
- ATDC 209
- Supports the VP for Advancement and Alumni Engagement
- Manages VP’s calendars and meeting schedules
- Manages budgetary and human resources operations for Advancement and Alumni Engagement
- Processes travel reimbursements for AVPs
- Department, Space, and Equipment Coordinator
- Assist with website updates
- Assistant Vice President for Advancement and Gift Planning
- Corporate Secretary, Michigan Tech Fund
- ATDC 207
- Assistant Vice President for Principal Giving
- ATDC 202
Jennifer (Jung) Lucas '09
- Assistant Vice President for Alumni Engagement
- ATDC 203
- Jen earned her B.S. in Scientific & Technical Communication from Michigan Tech in 2009. Jen was also a standout on the volleyball team earning many honors including all-America honorable mention and all-region. She received Michigan Tech’s Raymond L. Smith Award as the outstanding female senior student-athlete in 2009.
- Jen got her start in Advancement working as a student caller for the Michigan Tech Telefund. She went on to work in alumni engagement and annual giving roles at several educational institutions, and eventually moved into an industry relations position at 3M before returning to Michigan Tech.
- Assistant Vice President for Advancement Services
- ATDC 212
- Leads a dedicated team supporting communications, donor relations, research and information systems for Advancement and Alumni Engagement.