- Assistant to the Vice President for Advancement and Alumni Engagement
- Supports the VP for Advancement and Alumni Engagement
- Manages VP’s calendars and meeting schedules
- Manages budgetary and human resources operations for Advancement and Alumni Engagement
- Processes travel reimbursements for AVPs
- Department, Space, and Equipment Coordinator
- Assist with website updates
Jennifer (Jung) Lucas '09
- Assistant Vice President for Alumni Engagement
- Jen earned her B.S. in Scientific & Technical Communication from Michigan Tech in 2009. Jen was also a standout on the volleyball team earning many honors including all-America honorable mention and all-region. She received Michigan Tech’s Raymond L. Smith Award as the outstanding female senior student-athlete in 2009.
- Jen got her start in Advancement working as a student caller for the Michigan Tech Telefund. She went on to work in alumni engagement and annual giving roles at several educational institutions, and eventually moved into an industry relations position at 3M before returning to Michigan Tech.