Effective Date: 2/26/2016
SEC. 9.1 Littering
No person shall carry, draw, place, leave, throw, scatter or deposit any filth, rubbish, refuse, waste, garbage, or litter within or upon the campus, except in receptacles or areas provided for such purposes.
SEC. 9.2 Defacing Property Prohibited
No person shall deface or make any mark or inscription of any kind whatsoever or mutilate or destroy any property owned or held by Michigan Technological University unless he shall first have obtained the written permission of the Vice President for Administration or designee.
SEC. 9.3 No Handbills
No person shall place, throw or deposit any handbill in or upon any vehicle parked upon the campus.
- Chapter 1—Words and Phrases Defined
- Chapter 2—Traffic Administration and Authority
- Chapter 3—Traffic
- Chapter 4—Vehicular Noise
- Chapter 5—Parking
- Chapter 6—Pedestrians' Rights and Duties
- Chapter 7—Obedience to Traffic Regulations
- Chapter 8—Accidents - Traffic
- Chapter 9—Littering and Defacing Property
- Chapter 10—General Administration
- Chapter 11—Penalties and Procedure on Violations
- Chapter 12—Miscellaneous
- Chapter 13—Effective Date of Ordinance