Foster and support an exceptional and diverse community of students, faculty, and staff.
Cultivate an exceptional academic and professional community.
- Recruit, support, recognize, and graduate bright, motivated, and adventurous students.
- Attract, retain, and support faculty and staff and provide recognition, rewards, and competitive compensation.
- Collaboratively develop opportunities for partner engagement.
- Provide professional development and leadership opportunities for students, tenured, tenure-track and instructional-track faculty, and staff.
- Optimize numbers of tenured, tenure-track, and instructional-track faculty and staff to foster growth of University programs.
Quality of Life
Ensure a supportive environment for all members of the University community.
- Promote equity, inclusiveness, and collegiality through openness, engagement, mutual respect, and understanding of diverse perspectives.
- Increase diversity, and promote success of all students, faculty, and staff.
- Provide a rich cultural environment and a welcoming campus.
- Support the health and well-being of all members of the University community.
- Engage with external partners to enhance the quality of life in our local community.
Provide exceptional services and infrastructure.
- Promote a university-wide culture of safety, responsiveness, effectiveness, and efficiency.
- Provide exceptional technology, library, classroom, and laboratory facilities that support education, research, and innovation.
- Create and maintain an aesthetic, sustainable, and effective infrastructure.