- Administration Building G03
- Senior Content Specialist, University Marketing and Communications
She’s prone to social media binges, but Cyndi also takes time to stop and smell the flowers, especially our campus roses. The award-winning editor, journalist, and columnist writes and edits for Michigan Tech’s web pages, digital media, and print publications. She finds work-life balance in the garden, on her yoga mat, and anywhere near the water.
- The former Daily Mining Gazette journalist and editor hails from Houghton and has written for a variety of international, national and regional publications.
- Specializing in feature writing, she co-creates, writes, and edits content for the University, from web pages and Michigan Tech Magazine stories to social media.
- A novelist active in the Upper Peninsula Authors and Publishers Association, the Authors Guild member looks forward to writing more books—and to camping trips in her RV with husband Scott and Goldendoodle Max.
The new space race is driven by commercialization, tech miniaturization, and lower costs. Space is easier and cheaper to reach than ever before. However, there’s still nothing simple about building a satellite. At 90-plus current members with more than 800 alumni, one satellite in orbit, and two more missions in the works, Michigan . . . Read More
They are sometimes tall tales, but the stories that trees tell us always ring true. Growth rings crafted by water and sun recreate past conditions, from the normal fluctuations of seasonal change to greater disturbances — polar vortexes to severe drought — indicating the exact year of trees' lives and the surrounding events they chronicle. Unique . . . Read More
Huskies at Michigan Technological University Sustainability Demonstration House (SDH) are hosting the Keweenaw’s first waste reduction drive to kick off Earth Week 2020 . Start sorting now, and bring your household collection to . . . Read More
With one satellite in orbit, two more in process and ever-expanding opportunities on the horizon, the 90-plus members of Aerospace Enterprise rely on an organizational framework to keep multi-year, multi-agency, high-budget projects moving along. . . . Read More