- Administration Building G03
- Senior Content Specialist, University Marketing and Communications
She’s prone to social media binges, but Cyndi also takes time to stop and smell the flowers, especially our campus roses. The award-winning editor, journalist, and columnist writes and edits for Michigan Tech’s web pages, digital media, and print publications. She finds work-life balance in the garden, on her yoga mat, and anywhere near the water.
- The former Daily Mining Gazette journalist and editor hails from Houghton and has written for a variety of international, national and regional publications.
- Specializing in feature writing, she co-creates, writes, and edits content for the University, from web pages and Michigan Tech Magazine stories to social media.
- A novelist active in the Upper Peninsula Authors and Publishers Association, the Authors Guild member looks forward to writing more books—and to camping trips in her RV with husband Scott and Goldendoodle Max.
The winners of the annual American Institute of Steel Construction’s (AISC) Student Steel Bridge Competition National Finals will be announced June 3. This year, undergrads from Michigan Technological University proved as resilient as the structures they design, fabricate, assemble, and test before industry . . . Read More
With four projects underway and one wrapping up, seven SENSE team members share the rigors and rewards of their endeavors, what it’s like to work with faculty and industry mentors and why it makes sense for any student to fit Enterprise into their schedules. Or, as team member Fiona Chow sums it up: "Cool people. Cool projects. Cool . . . Read More
In the midst of settling in and setting up — from his campus office to the large portions of his home dedicated to LEGO — Livesay (pronounced Lev-eh-see), shares the journey that brought the inaugural Dave House Dean of the College of Computing to this point in life and career, and the . . . Read More
Campus researchers and leaders share in their own words what they look forward to when it’s their turn to lead discussions — and why the community will want to be part of the conversation. How to Sign Up, Join In Check out speakers and topics. Register . . . Read More