- Administration Building G03
- Senior Content Specialist, University Marketing and Communications
She’s prone to social media binges, but Cyndi also takes time to stop and smell the flowers, especially our campus roses. The award-winning editor, journalist, and columnist writes and edits for Michigan Tech’s web pages, digital media, and print publications. She finds work-life balance in the garden, on her yoga mat, and anywhere near the water.
- The former Daily Mining Gazette journalist and editor hails from Houghton and has written for a variety of international, national and regional publications.
- Specializing in feature writing, she co-creates, writes, and edits content for the University, from web pages and Michigan Tech Magazine stories to social media.
- A novelist active in the Upper Peninsula Authors and Publishers Association, the Authors Guild member looks forward to writing more books—and to camping trips in her RV with husband Scott and Goldendoodle Max.
Headset compatible, adjustable and designed to direct exhalations behind instructors rather than toward students, the shields can be worn during lectures as part of Michigan Tech’s face covering requirement, effective inside all buildings and anytime six-foot physical distancing isn’t possible outdoors. The shields are based on an . . . Read More
The Sustainability Demonstration House at Michigan Technological University spearheaded the first Keweenaw Waste Reduction Drive on June 27. It won’t be the last, but hopefully future events won’t be such a roller coaster. The logistics finally came together in June, following the original announcement in February and indefinite postponement . . . Read More
Chadde’s 25-year history of serving teachers and students across the state of Michigan with original and impactful outreach has been recognized with the 2020 Michigan Tech Diversity Award . About the Award Established in 2014, . . . Read More
When students in Michigan Technological University's Enterprise Program partner with companies to do real projects, it’s a win-win combination. With the challenges for both higher education and business greater than ever, the community also factors into the equation. You can help student entrepreneurs and their corporate and . . . Read More