We are always interested in exceptionally qualified candidates. If you do not see a current employment opening but are exceptionally qualified, please email your résumé to office manager Lisa Phillips.
MTRI seeks employees committed to research, development and practical application of sensor and information technology to solve critical problems in national security, protecting and evaluating critical infrastructure, bio informatics, earth sciences and environmental processes. As a part of our dynamic and growing institute, you can join a team of researchers and scientists in a creative environment that rewards and encourages innovation.
MTRI is interested in researchers and scientists with core competencies in:
- Modeling and phenomenology (cause-effect relationships) associated with remote sensing systems
- GIS based dynamic decision support systems
- Information processing
- Database management and dissemination
- Experiment design and execution of remote sensing field studies
- Biomedical sensing
MTRI offers an exceptional array of employee benefits including:
- Health care benefits
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Paid time off (PTO) for vacations and holidays
- Tuition assistance
- Flexible work environment
*All applicants must have the ability to obtain a Department of Defense security clearance, which requires that the applicant be a United States citizen (cannot have dual citizenship).
Michigan Technological University is an equal opportunity educational institution/equal opportunity employer. Minorities and women are encouraged to apply.
Current Openings (Apply Online)
Assistant Research Engineer - Software Developer