The Ford Center offers modern conference facilities in a rustic northwoods setting perfect for meetings, retreats, reunions, seminars, and other events. There are multiple spaces and options. Large conference rooms can seat 80. Smaller break-out rooms accommodate 10. The dining hall can also be used for meetings—it seats 100-150.
We offer a technical training conference room, three classrooms, a wet lab, and a computer lab. All conference facilities have wireless internet. A computer projector, overhead projector, slide projector, easels and DVD/VCR televisions are also available.
- Rogge Conference Room (seats 50-80)
- Small Conference Room (seats 10-30)
- Technical Training Conference Room (seats 40-60)
- Computer Lab
- Breakout Rooms (seat five-12)
Available Equipment and Services
- Complimentary: Wifi, audiovisual equipment (overhead or slide projector, DVD/VCR TVs), easels, registration table, and room setups (including O, U, classroom, or lecture-style).
- Available for rent: Laptop projector, screens
- Available for a fee: Food service