Students walking on campus.

The Federal Work-Study Program provides funding for part-time employment to students who are US citizens or permanent residents and have financial need as demonstrated by their FAFSA results. Work-study funded students can reapply for work-study each year by completing the FAFSA.

Eligibility Related Questions

Award Related Questions

Job Related Questions

Other Questions