Vice President's Office
- Vice President for University Relations and Enrollment
- In addition to his responsibilities at Michigan Tech, John enjoys his role as a co-lead facilitator at LeaderShape and a faculty member for various Academic Impressions professional development conferences and webcasts. His research interests include student impressions of college costs and children of student affairs professionals impressions of their parents' work.
- Assistant Vice President for Enrollment Management
As a proud Husky, Kyle's affinity for Michigan Tech and the Keweenaw runs deep. His career has taken him to all corners of the globe and created a deep affection for learning and being culturally aware. However, his travels have always landed him back in the Keweenaw, eager to embrace his life with his wife and two children.
- Executive Director, Student Financial Services Center
- Oversee all functions the Student Financial Services Center.
- Plan and implement financial aid operations.
- Manage and project the financial aid budget.
- Meet with prospective and current students about financial aid information.
University Marketing and Communications
- Executive Director of Marketing, University Marketing and Communications
- She helps clients identify and develop marketing strategies and materials to advance the goals of the University.
- She has extensive experience in writing content for recruitment publications and websites, and creating communication plans and dynamic presentations.
- She is a Michigan Tech alumna.
- She enjoys spending time with family, crafting, gardening, and heading to the beach on warm summer days.
- Executive Director for Communications, University Marketing and Communications
- Stefanie leads UMC's communications team, including news and media relations, social media, and brand communications staff.
- Her professional background includes experience in higher education administration and instruction, law, government relations, and writing and editing.
- She enjoys hiking, writing, and spending time with family and friends.