Vice President's Office
- Vice President for University Relations and Enrollment
- In addition to his responsibilities at Michigan Tech, John enjoys his role as a co-lead facilitator at LeaderShape and a faculty member for various Academic Impressions professional development conferences and webcasts. His research interests include student impressions of college costs and children of student affairs professionals impressions of their parents' work.
- Assistant Vice President for Enrollment Management
As a proud Husky, Kyle's affinity for Michigan Tech and the Keweenaw runs deep. His career has taken him to all corners of the globe and created a deep affection for learning and being culturally aware. However, his travels have always landed him back in the Keweenaw, eager to embrace his life with his wife and two children.
- Director of Student Financial Services
- Oversee all functions of the Student Financial Services Center.
- Plan and implement financial aid operations.
- Manage and project the financial aid budget.
- Meet with prospective and current students about financial aid information.
University Marketing and Communications
- Executive Director of Marketing, University Marketing and Communications
- She helps clients identify and develop marketing strategies and materials to advance the goals of the University.
- She has extensive experience in writing content for recruitment publications and websites, and creating communication plans and dynamic presentations.
- She is a Michigan Tech alumna.
- She enjoys spending time with family, crafting, gardening, and heading to the beach on warm summer days.
- Executive Director of Digital Marketing, University Marketing and Communications
Links of Interest
Areas of Expertise
- Digital Advertising
- Digital Analytics / Dashboard Reporting
- Conversion Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Website Performance Optimization
- Manages digital marketing in UMC
- HighEdWeb Association Leadership Academy Program Co-Chair
- Award winning presenter
- Michigan Tech alumnus (BS '09, MBA '13)
- Enjoys running, softball, and being a Dad