- Vice President for University Relations and Enrollment
- In addition to his responsibilities at Michigan Tech, John enjoys his role as a co-lead facilitator at LeaderShape and a faculty member for various Academic Impressions professional development conferences and webcasts. His research interests include student impressions of college costs and children of student affairs professionals impressions of their parents' work.
- Director, Admissions
- A proud Husky herself, Allison began her career at Michigan Tech as a regional recruiter in the Midwest and served as campus visit coordinator prior to being named director in 2006. When not at work she enjoys spending time with family, gardening, and exploring the Keweenaw.
- Director, Student Financial Services Center
- Before his work in Student Financial Services, Joe gained valuable experience in the areas Housing and Student Leadership and Involvement. Concurrently serving as a Michigan Tech Title IX Deputy Coordinator, he is a strong advocate for sexual violence prevention and campus safety. When Joe isn't busy with work or his doctoral program, he enjoys traveling, watching movies, discovering exciting places in the Upper Peninsula, and spending time with his beagle, Kirby.
- Director of Admissions—Recruitment
- As a proud Husky, Kyle's affinity for Michigan Tech and the Keweenaw runs deep. His career has taken him to all corners of the globe and created a deep affection for learning and being culturally aware. However, his travels have always landed him back in the Keweenaw, eager to embrace his life with his wife and two children.