- Vice President for University Relations and Enrollment
- Administration Building 507
- In addition to his responsibilities at Michigan Tech, John enjoys his role as a co-lead facilitator at LeaderShape and a faculty member for various Academic Impressions professional development conferences and webcasts. His research interests include student impressions of college costs and children of student affairs professionals impressions of their parents' work.
- Director, Admissions
- A proud Husky herself, Allison began her career at Michigan Tech as a regional recruiter in the Midwest and served as campus visit coordinator prior to being named director in 2006. When not at work she enjoys spending time with family, gardening, and exploring the Keweenaw.
- Director, Student Financial Services Center
- 103 Administration Building
- Before his work in Student Financial Services, Joe gained valuable experience in the areas Housing and Student Leadership & Involvement. Concurrently serving as a Michigan Tech Title IX Deputy Coordinator, he is a strong advocate for sexual violence prevention and campus safety. When Joe isn't busy with work or his doctoral program, he enjoys traveling, watching movies, discovering exciting places in the Upper Peninsula, and spending time with his beagle, Kirby.
- Director, Center for Pre-College Outreach
Driven by relationships and a vision where every student has the right to a robust, authentic, immersive education experience, Cody has worked in higher education since 2008. In addition to leading the Center for Pre-College Outreach, he serves as Michigan Tech liaison to numerous industry partners, including Dow, Bosch, 3M and Boston Scientific. Cody serves on numerous institutional committees, including as a Logistics Section Chief of Incident Command, and represents the university on the Michigan College Access Higher Education Advisory Board. The proud husband and father of two girls, spends his free time enjoying new coffee and traveling with his family.
- Director of International Programs and Services
- Administration Building 235A
- In addition to being passionate about empowering students to be successful, Cassy also loves learning about other languages and cultures and traveling the world.
- She spends her weekends camping, hiking, eating, and exploring the local area with her husband, daughter, and playful puppy.
- Department Coordinator
- Administration Building, Room 135