- Vice President for University Relations and Enrollment
- In addition to his responsibilities at Michigan Tech, John enjoys his role as a co-lead
facilitator at LeaderShape and a faculty member for various Academic Impressions professional
development conferences and webcasts. His research interests include student impressions
of college costs and children of student affairs professionals impressions of their
- A proud Husky herself, Allison began her career at Michigan Tech as a regional recruiter
in the Midwest and served as campus visit coordinator prior to being named director
in 2006. When not at work she enjoys spending time with family, gardening, and exploring
- Director, Student Financial Services Center
- Before his work in Student Financial Services, Joe gained valuable experience in the
areas Housing and Student Activities. Concurrently serving as a Michigan Tech Title
IX Deputy Coordinator, he is a strong advocate for sexual violence prevention and
campus safety. When Joe isn't busy with work or his doctoral program, he enjoys traveling,
watching movies, discovering exciting places in the Upper Peninsula, and spending
time with his beagle, Kirby.
- Assistant Vice President for University Marketing and Communications
- Ian enjoys being outdoors, going for long jogs, and spending time with his wife, J.R.,
and their two boys, Cale and Crosby.
- Director of International Programs and Services
- In addition to being passionate about empowering students to be successful, Cassy
also loves learning about other languages and cultures and traveling the world.
- She spends her weekends camping, hiking, eating, and exploring the local area with
her husband, daughter, and playful puppy.