The Ecosystem Science Center (ESC) works on behalf of its members by:
- helping researchers develop externally funded research proposals,
- assisting in the creation and management of multiple investigator proposal and project teams,
- assisting with post-award project management and compliance,
- providing seed funding to support research development and acquisition of shared equipment,
- supporting members' graduate and undergraduate researchers through small awards, and
- providing opportunities for discussion to promote collaboration both at MTU and externally.
The ESC operates under a shared governance structure as outlined in our currentcharter. The ESC welcomes participation from ecosystem science researchers from all disciplines. Please contact the center director about becoming a member.