- Meese Center 105
- Assistant Professor, Cognitive and Learning Sciences
- PhD in Psychology (2017), University of Canterbury, New Zealand
- NRC Postdoctoral Associate in the Human Performance Wing, Applied Neuroscience Branch of the AFRL Science and Tech Fellowship Program, Wright Patterson AFB. (2017 – 2019)
- Scholarly work involves understanding the underlying mechanism(s) of declined performance over time in sustained attention tasks; the interaction between cognitive and physical task demands in high-risk settings such as firefighting, military, etc.
- Cognitive demand of physical tasks
- Cognitive state assessment
- Sustained attention