Resources for Alumni
Once a Husky, Always a Husky
Career Services provides career and professional development services to Alumni throughout their entire career. Partnering with Michigan Tech Alumni Relations, we are here to help you achieve success.
Alumni benefits include:
- One-on-one advising appointments. Get help with your résumé, cover letter, LinkedIn profile, job search or networking skills. Schedule a phone or virtual appointment via Handshake or call 906-487-2313.
- Career change help, including access to Career Cruising- a career assessment tool.
- Access to Handshake, the latest job search technology, featuring a job board with hundreds of new jobs posted daily, as well as contact information for recruiting companies.
- An open invitation to our bi-annual Career Fairs and any events on campus.
Network with fellow Huskies:
- MyMichiganTech: Network with more than 69,000 alumni in more than 100 countries
- Meet fellow alumni and friends in your area. Check the list of regional Alumni Events!
- Social network groups
- Alumni-student networking
- Future alumni
- International alumni
- Michigan Tech Retired Employees Association
Be sure to connect with Alumni Relations to learn more: