How to Connect with Students
Career Services connects employers with students looking for opportunities. We invite employers to engage with our students through industry events, info sessions, workshops, career fairs and our Corporate Partner Program. We help you recruit our crazy smart Huskies!
Fall 2020 is going to be a little different with the University's response to the COVID-19 pandemic. For an overview of what recruiting will look like for the foreseeable future, take a look at our Fall Recruiting Outlook presentation from June 22. (Slides)
- Post available internships, co-ops, and full-time positions on Handshake.
- Take part in Industry Days.
- Attend our bi-annual Career Fair.
- Schedule on-campus interviews on Interview Day
- Coach students at Career Workshops like Résumé Blitz and Prep Yourself.
- Become a Corporate Partner.
- Connect with student organizations.
- Learn about our Co-op Program.
"The students we interact with on campus always bring their A-game. Whether it's at an info session, Career Fair, Energy Day, or Senior Design, they never fail to impress us. We've said for years, they come to us job-ready, willing and able to tackle challenges. Go Huskies!