How to Connect with Students
Career Services connects employers with students looking for opportunities. We invite employers to engage with our students through industry events, info sessions, workshops, career fairs and our Corporate Partner Program. We help you recruit our Huskies!
Fall 2021 will be a mix of in-person and virtual events.
- Post available internships, co-ops, and full-time positions on Handshake.
- Take part in Industry Days.
- Attend our bi-annual Career Fair.
- Schedule on-campus interviews on Interview Day
- Coach students at Career Workshops like Résumé Blitz and Prep Yourself.
- Become a Corporate Partner.
- Connect with student organizations.
- Learn about our Co-op Program.
"The students we interact with on campus always bring their A-game. Whether it's at an info session, Career Fair, Energy Day, or Senior Design, they never fail to impress us. We've said for years, they come to us job-ready, willing and able to tackle challenges. Go Huskies!