After more than a year of planning, Michigan Tech is launching a new brand. The rollout will be complete in August 2017 when all departments, groups, and areas are using the new visual identity and message platform, and campus signage is complete. Please note: It may be possible to use the new logos on merchandise and apparel orders before the end of fiscal-year 2016, but please hold the items for distribution until August 2016.
Our New Identity
Rollout TimelineThe timeline below will help you understand the process. External-facing marketing will transition first, followed by internal-facing on-campus materials. We appreciate your cooperation and patience during this exciting and busy time.
- University Marketing and Communications brand launch team visits academic and administrative departments. We will discuss your needs, concerns, and priorities.
- July 6, 2016—new visual identity on www.mtu.edu (home page only) and main Michigan Tech social media platforms
- August 1, 2016—new visual identity throughout CMS; may now be used and distributed on promotional materials and social media
- Stationary and other design assets become available for download
- Brand guide will be available
- Early adopters begin using new visual identity and message platform
All departments, groups, and areas begin using new visual identity and message platform
- Academic departments have new materials and templates
- Campus signage is complete
UMC is here to help you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns. We look forward to working with you.