The annual Staff Council Service Recognition Luncheon will be held on June 12, 2019 in the MUB Ballroom. The University President and Staff Council Chair present awards for five-year increments of service to more than 100 staff members each year. Recent staff retirees are also recognized.
A big "THANK YOU" for your service and commitment to Michigan Tech to our staff members who have reached a five year anniversary date this fiscal year!
This year’s luncheon will feature a chicken parmesan buffet with Caesar salad (includes vegetarian and gluten free options). Tickets are $7 (cash or check only) and must be purchased by Friday, May 24. Please note there is no reserved seating; it is first-come, first-served. Doors will open at 11:30 am. If you are unable to attend the lunch, you may join the awards presentation beginning at approximately 12:30 p.m.
Visit one of the following locations to purchase tickets:
- Amy Mensch, Human Resources, Lakeshore Center, 7-2800, email@example.com
- Laura Harry, Memorial Union, MUB, 7-2543, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Karen Wade, Center for Diversity and Inclusion, Hamar House, 7-2920, email@example.com
If you have any special dietary requirements or have questions about the service recognition awards, please contact a Staff Council Service Award Recognition Committee member.
- Laurie Stark (Staff Service Awards Committee Chair), Library, 7-1081, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jennifer Biekkola, Annual Giving, 7-1056, email@example.com
- Arlene Collins, UMC, 7-1779, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amy Mensch, Human Resources, 7-2800, email@example.com
- Madeline Mercado Voelker, Human Resources, 7-3681, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mechelle Normand, UMC, 7-2360, email@example.com
- Paige Short, UMC, 7-2354, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Judy Zei, Merchandising Operations, 7-2784, email@example.com