The annual University Staff Service Awards will be held on Wednesday, June 7, 2023, in the MUB Ballroom. The University President and Staff Council Chair present awards for five-year increments of service to more than 100 staff members each year. Recent staff retirees are also recognized. Thank you to the President's Office for their continued support and funding for the University Staff Service Awards luncheon and awards.
A big "THANK YOU" for your service and commitment to Michigan Tech to our staff members who have reached a five year anniversary date this fiscal year!
This year’s luncheon will feature a fajita and taco salad bar (including vegetarian and gluten-free options). Tickets are $12.00 and may be purchased online and must be purchased by Thursday, June 1. Please note there is no reserved seating; it is first-come, first-served. Doors will open at 11:30 am. If you have any special dietary requirements or have questions about the service recognition awards, please let me know.
If you are unable to attend the lunch, you may join the awards presentation beginning at approximately 12:15 p.m.
Staff Service Awards Committee:
- Jennifer Biekkola, Annual Giving, 7-1056, email@example.com
- Joanne Chalgren, Human Resources, 7-2517, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Danielle Meirow, Student Leadership and Involvement, 7-1963. email@example.com
- Jari Sague, Financial Aid,7-2622, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laurie Stark, Library, 7-1081, email@example.com
- Judy Zei, Merchandising Operations, 7-2784, firstname.lastname@example.org