- Administration Building G25
- Executive Director for Communications, University Marketing and Communications
Stefanie leads the University's communications strategy. Her professional background includes experience in law, government relations, higher education administration, and creative writing.
- Stefanie leads UMC's communications strategy.
- Her professional background includes experience in law, government relations, higher education administration, and creative writing.
- She enjoys spending time with family and friends and moonlights as a fiction writer and editor.
Livesay comes to Michigan Tech from Wichita State University (WSU), where he is dean of the College of Engineering and a full professor in both the Department of Chemistry and Department of Biomedical Engineering. Livesay replaces outgoing dean Adrienne Minerick. "We are pleased to welcome Dr. Livesay to . . . Read More
On October 19, 1972, Stanford University students gathered in the school's artificial intelligence lab to wage war. Their battlefield was virtual: a sci-fi rocket-combat video game called Spacewar. To the victor went the spoils: a one-year subscription to Rolling Stone magazine. Fast forward to 2019, and video game competitions are much more . . . Read More
Planning is underway for a varsity esports program at Michigan Technological University. Michigan Tech will be the first public university in the state to offer esports at the varsity level when competition kicks off in the 2020-21 academic year. "We’re always looking for ways to both grow as a University and . . . Read More
On July 1, 2019, Michigan Technological University launched the state’s first College of Computing to meet the technological, economic and social needs of the 21st century, and answer industry demand for talent in artificial intelligence (AI), software engineering, data science and cybersecurity. . . . Read More