Jennifer Donovan—Director of News and Media Relations
Director of News and Media Relations
- Her specialties include working with local, regional, national and special-interest news media.
- She is skilled at finding and developing University news and research stories and interesting the news media in covering them.
- She maintains the University Experts Guide.
- She is a former newspaper reporter and magazine writer.
- She enjoys reading detective stories and science fiction novels.
Most Recent Stories
During this Saturday's Parade of Nations, people holding up signs that say "I Love (or heart) the Parade of Nations (or PON)" will be entered to win a trip to Chicago. The Parade kicks off at 11 am in Hancock.
Michigan Tech reports record female, graduate enrollment and retention rate of first-year students returning for their second year.
US News & World Report ranks Michigan Tech undergraduate engineering programs in the top half of engineering programs nationwide.
Michigan Tech graduates earn more at mid-career than those of any other public university in Michigan.
Washington Monthly ranks Michigan Tech high in service, research and social mobility evaluations.