Jennifer Donovan—Director of News and Media Relations
Director of News and Media Relations
- Her specialties include working with local, regional, national and special-interest news media.
- She is skilled at finding and developing University news and research stories and interesting the news media in covering them.
- She maintains the University Experts Guide.
- She is a former newspaper reporter and magazine writer.
- She enjoys reading detective stories and science fiction novels.
Most Recent Stories
Michigan Tech graduates earn more at mid-career than those of any other public university in Michigan.
Washington Monthly ranks Michigan Tech high in service, research and social mobility evaluations.
Parade of Nations Week will feature a wine-tasting sponsored by the Hancock Rotary Club, the international parade and a multicultural festival including food from many nations, entertainment and a children's art display.
Michigan Tech's natural resources and conservation programs are ranked in the top 10 in the nation, and its forestry programs are ranked 5th.
Enbridge Energy Partners is sponsoring the Great Lakes Research Center's new data-transmitting buoy to monitor the Straits of Mackinac.