Jennifer Donovan—Director of News and Media Relations
Director of News and Media Relations
- Her specialties include working with local, regional, national and special-interest news media.
- She is skilled at finding and developing University news and research stories and interesting the news media in covering them.
- She maintains the University Experts Guide.
- She is a former newspaper reporter and magazine writer.
- She enjoys reading detective stories and science fiction novels.
Most Recent Stories
Michigan Tech's School of Forest Resources and Environmental Science is bringing the American chestnut back to Houghton.
A suspect in Thursday's social media threat was taken into custody late Thursday night.
"We are a community and will not tolerate threats to any member of our family," said President Glenn Mroz in response to a threat made on Yik Yak, an anonymous social media platform.
Les Cook, vice president for student affairs and advancement, has been named one of the 2016 Pillars of the Profession by NASPA, the leading professional organization for student affairs in higher education.
Chemical Engineering Professor Julie King has been appointed the Lorna and James Mack Professor of Continual Processing.