Jennifer Donovan—Director of News and Media Relations
Director of News and Media Relations
- Her specialties include working with local, regional, national and special-interest news media.
- She is skilled at finding and developing University news and research stories and interesting the news media in covering them.
- She maintains the University Experts Guide.
- She is a former newspaper reporter and magazine writer.
- She enjoys reading detective stories and science fiction novels.
Most Recent Stories
Michigan Tech and the University of Michigan are collaborating to give the University of Michigan mineral collection a new home at the A. E. Seaman Mineral Museum.
Bill Predebon, chair of the Department of Mechanical Engineering-Engineering Mechanics, has been named winner of Michigan Tech's 2015 Diversity Award.
Brookings Institution report gives Michigan Tech high marks on measures of the economic value of a university education.
A Senior Design team won top prize at the Air Force Research Lab University Design Challenge with its design for a wearable cooling device for soldiers in the field.
Michigan Tech Board of Control approves new strategic plan, budget, tuition, faculty promotions and name change for the Board.