Jennifer Donovan—Director of News and Media Relations
Director of News and Media Relations
- Her specialties include working with local, regional, national and special-interest news media.
- She is skilled at finding and developing University news and research stories and interesting the news media in covering them.
- She maintains the University Experts Guide.
- She is a former newspaper reporter and magazine writer.
- She enjoys reading detective stories and science fiction novels.
Most Recent Stories
Michigan Tech is one of five universities selected by NSF to work on improving diversity in mechanical engineering education.
Middle-school science teachers find new ways to make science relevant for students.
Michigan Tech lowers its resident undergraduate tuition increase to 3.1 percent for academic year 2015-16.
The theme for the annual Parade of Nations and Multicultural Festival in September is World of Lore and Legends.
Michigan Tech Board extends President Glenn Mroz's contract until 2018.