International Action Packet—Off-Campus Accommodations

Michigan Tech Undergraduate Student Government (USG)

The Undergraduate Student Government (USG) provides local rental properties including apartments, houses and also roommates needed. Visit the USG Off-Campus Housing Directory.

Apartments or Homes for Rent

To find information on available apartments and homes to rent visit Houghton’s local newspaper, The Daily Mining Gazette. Browse Classifieds, Rentals: Apartments, or Homes.

NOTE: If you have special housing needs, please contact IPS for possible alternative arrangements or exemption from requirements.

Student organizations are often helpful if you are looking for housing or roommates.