Apartments for Undergraduate Students

Traditionally, Undergraduate students live in the residence halls and not in Daniell Heights apartments. However, there are always circumstances in which you may feel you need an apartment instead. Applicants must be over 21 years of age to be considered. Please contact Housing at or by phone at 906-487-2682 if you have any questions.