All users must adhere to lab cleanliness in the working environment. This is a University mandate.
ChARM is not responsible for, nor can it guarantee, the safekeeping of your personal items, specimens, or data. When exiting the lab, be sure that all personal items are removed, any specimens are removed, and that any desired data are saved on a personal storage device. ChARM reserves the right to dispose of any items, specimens, or data stored in the lab or on computer drives.
No food or drink is permitted within ChARM. The lab contains sensitive and expensive equipment, which is susceptible to damage from liquids and food particles. Additionally, the lab is a clean environment in order to reduce the possibility of specimen contamination.
Users are expected to return the laboratory to the same or better condition in which it was found. Instruments should be returned to default settings for the next user and samples removed from ChARM. Report instruments in an unusual or unfamiliar condition.
- Do not bring food or drink into the lab.
- Do not store personal items in the facility.
- Users may not store samples in the facility.
- Remove all samples from ChARM after analysis.
- This facility does not guarantee the preservation of user data.
- Before exiting the lab return the instruments to default settings.