Employer Resources and Services
Each year, Career Services at Michigan Technological University connects thousands of students, graduates, and alumni with hundreds of companies. Whether you have short-term employment needs (internships and co-ops) or are looking for long-term prospects, we can help you.
A Michigan Tech Education
We teach in class what you do in industry. A Michigan Tech education is challenging and emphasizes teamwork, communication skills, research, and entrepreneurship. Our students have practical skills, contribute on the job from the start, and have a great work ethic and a high retention rate.
We prepare students to create the future.
Meet Our Students Face-to-Face
Participate in our two annual Career Fairs, which typically attract more than 3,000 students. Use these job fairs to showcase your organization, meet our outstanding students and alumni, and streamline the process of recruiting new employees. For more detailed information, visit our Recruiting Guide.
- Post your company's job opportunities to current students and alumni on HuskyJOBS.
- Conduct on-campus interviews (schedule one or many).
- Arrange informational sessions with students to generate interest in your company.
- Meet with department heads and faculty to learn about our exceptional academic programs and job candidates.
- Enjoy the advantage of recruiting students who are prepared for your visit.
- Visit campus throughout the year, not just at Career Fairs.
- Can't make it to campus for interviews? Consider a video conference.
Support Great Minds
Career Services helps students prepare for their first career. Supporting our students benefits the students and it will benefit your company in the long term.
Join Our Partners Program
Support Student Research—Enterprise
A hallmark of a Tech education is undergraduate research. Students work with industry to solve real-world problems and gain hands-on experiences.
The Enterprise and Senior Design programs are multidisciplinary endeavors. Students run them like businesses and deal with the rigors of the marketplace: budgets, deadlines, and the delivery of a product or solution.
Our students have designed satellites and robots, provided clean water for communities in underdeveloped countries, worked to achieve sustainable development, and much more.
You can sponsor students in these endeavors and share in the benefits of their discoveries.