"Student Millionaires" Tackle Wall Street
What would you do with $1 million? For most people, it is a daydream. For some lucky School of Business and Economics students, it is their amazing reality. Students in the Applied Portfolio Management Program (APMP) have become millionaires of sorts. Although they do not have the luxuries the term implies, they have the privilege of managing an investment portfolio worth more than $1.2 million.
On the cover: Thirteen Years of Success for the Applied Portfolio Management Program
Impact is produced by Michigan Technological University's School of Business and Economics and University Marketing and Communications.
- Dean: Darrel Radson
- Director of Marketing and Communications: Lynn Czarnecki
- Editor: Suzanne McDonough
- Design: Bill Tembreull, Creative Director, University Marketing and Communications
- Contributors: Suzanne McDonough, Erin Kauppila, Lynn Czarnecki, Darrell Radson, Dennis Walikainen
- Photography: Ryan Schumacher, Adam Johnson (Brockit Photography), Greg Maino (Juskuz Photography)
Please send correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org.