- Associate Provost for Undergraduate Education
- Dean of the Pavlis Honors College
- Associate Professor, Humanities
- Educational Innovation
- Rhetoric of Health and Medicine
- Writing Program Administration
- Facilitate implementation of Michigan Tech’s undergraduate curriculum
- Support ongoing growth in the Pavlis Honors College
- Assistant to the Associate Provost and Budget Manager
- Administrative support for the Associate Provost for Undergraduate Education and the Dean of Pavlis Honors College
- Administrative support for the Director and Staff of the Jackson Center for Teaching and Learning
- Human Resource Coordinator and Payroll Manager
- Budget Analyst and Manager
- Liaison for Sponsored Programs and Michigan Tech Fund
- Provides support for SURF and URIP
Jean Straw DeClerck
- Assessment Manager
- Manages learning-goal assessment systems for both General Education and undergraduate degree programs.
- Assists faculty in planning learning-goal assessment approaches intended to reveal opportunities to help students.
- Promotes collegial, knowledge-sharing initiatives to improve instructional practices and student-learning-goal achievement across disciplines.
- Office Assistant
- Provides administrative support for the Associate Provost for Undergraduate Education and Dean of the Pavlis Honors College
- Provides administrative support for the staff in the Pavlis Honors College and the Enterprise Program