Health Risk Assessment (HRA) Incentive
Complete these two items to be eligible for the HRA incentive as described below:
- See your physician for your annual physical anytime in the current calendar year. This routine exam is important to catch health problems before they become serious, or as a source of reassurance that you are as healthy as you feel.
- Complete your personal and confidential Health Risk Assessment (HRA) online at www.bcbsm.com in the current calendar year. Learn more about your health status and determine your risk for common diseases including diabetes, heart disease, asthma and other medical conditions.
Eligible employees who complete the two items above will receive an incentive in March of the following year. Incentives to choose from are as follows:
- $100.00 deposited into a Health Savings Account.
- $100.00 deposited into a TechFit account.
- $100.00 deposited into a Health Flexible Savings Account.
- $200.00 deposited into a T2 account - similar to TechFit, funds can only be used at a Michigan Tech facility. The T2 benefit can be used in conjunction with TechFit.