Eligible drivers must successfully complete online van training prior to renting or driving our passenger or cargo vans from Husky Motors. Take the training at your convenience (it takes approximately 30 minutes), from any computer.
- Request van certification training
- Submit your request using your @mtu.edu email address
- Training must be completed by the following Monday at 8:00 a.m.
- Once we have processed your request, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions and a training link.
- After watching the training video, complete and pass the required quiz. You will receive a confirmation email upon successful completion of the course.
Upon successful completion, email Husky Motors to have your Fleetcommander account access updated.
- Vehicles are for official University-related travel only.
- Passenger capacity is a maximum of 10 occupants in a 12- or 15-passenger van.
- Student Groups who want to reserve a vehicle must also submit an approved Student Organization Vehicle Request Form—Husky Motors can't reserve a vehicle to you without it.