Eligible drivers must successfully complete online van training prior to renting or driving our passenger or cargo vans from Husky Motors. Take the training at your convenience (it takes about one hour), from any computer.
- Request van certification training ($25.00)
- Submit your request using your @mtu.edu email address
- You may include a departmental index to charge or pay at the Cashier's Office prior
to submitting your request
We'll email confirmation with instructions and an authorization code to begin the test.
- Once we have processed your request, you will receive a training link via email.
- After watching the training video, complete and pass the required quiz. You will receive a confirmation email upon successful completion of the course.
Upon successful completion, email Husky Motors to have your Fleetcommander account access updated.
- Vehicles are for official University-related travel only.
- Passenger capacity is 10 occupants (in a 12- or 15-passenger van) for travel outside of a 100-mile radius of campus.
- Student Groups who want to reserve a vehicle must also submit an approved Student Organization Vehicle Request Form—Husky Motors can't rerserve a vehicle to you without it.