Eligible drivers must successfully complete online van training to rent a passenger van from Husky Motors. Take the training at your convenience (it takes about one hour), from any computer, for $25.
- Request van certification training. (use @mtu.edu email address)
We'll email confirmation with instructions and an authorization code to begin the test.
- Take the test. Print out your certificate of completion when you successfully pass.
- Husky Motors Services verifies your certification and updates your records.
Now that you're certified, reserve a van and know the rules:
- Vehicle rental prices and pickup schedule
- Online vehicle reservation form
- Vehicles are for official University business only.
- Passenger capacity is 10 occupants (in a 15-passenger van) for travel outside of a 100-mile radius of campus.
- Student groups that want to rent a vehicle need prior permission from the Student Activities Office—Husky Motors can't rent a vehicle to you without it.
- More Husky Motors policies and procedures