- Cell: 906-398-7139
- Administration Building G21
- Director of Communications and Public Relations
Stefanie leads the University's communications strategy and serves as a special assistant for state relations endeavors. Her professional background includes experience in law, government relations, higher education administration, and creative writing.
- Stefanie leads UMC's communications strategy and serves as a special assistant for state relations endeavors.
- Her professional background includes experience in law, government relations, higher education administration, and creative writing.
- She earned her law degree at Arizona State University's Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, her master's in creative writing from the University of Cambridge, and her bachelor’s in English at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
- She enjoys spending time her family and moonlights as fiction writer and editor.
Students often learn best when they can apply what they’re learning. In the world of science, that means engaging in the practice of science. But this can be a challenge for teachers when dealing with subjects that are hard to observe—like biological evolution. The solution? Digital evolution—computer software in which populations of digital . . . Read More
The State of Michigan announced Friday that it reached a contract agreement with Michigan Tech to have Guy Meadows lead an independent risk analysis of the two parallel 20-inch pipelines that form the 4.5-mile section of Line 5 that runs beneath the Straits of Mackinac. Meadows is the Robbins Professor of Sustainable Marine Engineering and . . . Read More
Meadows, who is the Robbins Professor of Sustainable Marine Engineering and director of the Great Lakes Research Center at Michigan Tech, outlined for the PSAB the structure of the team that would perform the analysis, as well as a projected timeline for delivering the final report. In his presentation, Meadows outlined a team of 41 researchers from . . . Read More
Honor. Courage. Commitment. They’re the core values of a Marine, the values Jeff Brookins lived by during his years in the U.S. Marine Corps, and the values he continues to live by today. Brookins is pursuing a master of science within the Department of Materials Science and Engineering. His research group focuses on biodegradable . . . Read More