Creating a deferred gift now will benefit Michigan Tech later. There are a variety of ways to plan your gift—what makes the most sense for you?
Make a pledge today, and make cash payments in the future! Visit our online giving page and select "Establish an ongoing gift"
- Make payments on a pledge at your convenience
Provide in your will or living trust for a gift to be made to the Michigan Tech Fund after your death
- No impact on assets during your lifetime
- Potential estate tax reduction
Transfer property by deed to the Michigan Tech Fund but retain use of the property for life
- Immediate income tax deduction based on current value of property
- Avoidance of capital gains and estate taxes
Name the Michigan Tech Fund as the owner and beneficiary of an existing or a new policy
- Potential immediate income tax deduction for cash value of existing policy
- Income tax deductions for premiums paid by you on existing or new policies