Individuals traveling or moving for University-related business may be reimbursed for necessary and reasonable expenses incurred.
Travel and Moving Procedures
Cash and Credit Cards
- Travel Expense Vouchers
- Day Travel Expense Vouchers
House Hunting and Moving
- Reimbursement Policy
- Reimbursement Procedure—New Employee
- Reimbursement Procedure—Active Employee
- House Hunting or Moving Expense Form
The initial selection on the form indicates whether you are claiming house hunting or moving expenses. If both are being claimed, you must fill out this form for each using the instructions according to the expenses being claimed:
International travel includes any travel on University business outside of the United States, Guam, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Northern Mariana Islands and Canada.
- Business Meal Reimbursements
- Meal Per Diem Rates
- Tips, Telephone, and Miscellaneous Expenses