The University purchasing card provides departments with a widely accepted method of ordering items less than $5,000 (including shipping and handling). Get started by
The purchasing card procedures include information on card limits, bill payment, disputes, shipping, taxes, and lost cards. The links below provides additional information.
- Instructions: Access Online—Purchasing Card Statements and Reallocations
- Instructions: Access Online—Reports Link to Access Online
When you signed for your purchasing card you agreed to
- retain all of the purchase receipts for the three- to seven-year period,
- not purchase prohibited items,
- not exceed the per-item limit of $4,999 including freight.
- use your department's proper shipping address,
- obtain your supervisor's approval and signature on all statements, and
- reallocate and indicate the who/when/where/why of all travel.
Document Retention of Statements/Receipts
*For Michigan Tech department personnel. If you already have ImageNow access for viewing Financial Services and Operations documents (e.g., invoices and purchase orders), access can be requested via email. If you do not have ImageNow Financial Services and Operations access, it can be requested via the ImageNow access request form.