Become an Event Vendor

Your Student Organization can be a Carnival Vendor

An application is required for any organization wishing to set up a booth during the All-Nighter. A $5 non-refundable fee, in the form of a check payable to Blue Key, is required with the submission of this application. All vendors must attend the Vending Safety meeting held prior to Winter Carnival.

Only Michigan Tech registered student organizations and campus departments can participate as a vendor during Winter Carnival.

Organizations wishing to sell food other than baked goods or prepackaged products must be licensed to sell these items by the Western UP Health Department or use the licensed on-campus dining services kitchen. Each organization is solely responsible for obtaining this license. Organizations violating any health department rules will not be able to distribute food during the All-Nighter.

See the Winter Carnival Community and Student Rulebook for additional details.