International Programs and Services

Change Level or Major?

Update Your SEVIS

F-1 and J-1 students can change majors. But you are responsible to maintain an accurate, up-to-date SEVIS I-20/DS-2019.  If you change levels or majors, IPS can process and print a new SEVIS I-20/DS-2019. Here is what you need to do: