- ACUA—We are active members of the Association of College and University Auditors, an organization that promotes and enhances professional development opportunities for auditors in the higher education sector.
- IIA—We maintain membership in the Institute of Internal Auditors and conduct our audits in accordance with the professional standards established by IIA.
- ISACA—We maintain membership in the Information Systems Audit and Control Association and conduct our information systems audits in accordance with the professional standards established by ISACA.
- AICPA—We maintain membership in the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- NACUBO—The National Association of College and University Business Officers website is used to stay abreast of issues facing higher education.
- EDUCAUSE—a nonprofit association whose mission is to advance higher education through the use of information technology.
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
- Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA)
- PCI Security Standards Council