Amy L. Hughes
- Director of Internal Audit
- Amy has been the director of internal audit since January of 1993. She holds the following professional certifications: certified public accountant (CPA), certified information systems auditor (CISA), certified internal auditor (CIA), and chartered global management accountant (CGMA).
- David joined the Internal Audit department in August of 2019 . He has a background in administration and operational audits and enjoys spending time in the wilderness of the Keweenaw camping, hiking, and kayaking.
- Seth will be graduating with a Master's in Accounting from Michigan Tech in fall of 2022. After graduation, he plans to work with Ernst & Young in assurance services for clients. Seth enjoys biking and playing guitar, as well as video and board games with friends.
- Irene will be graduating with a Bachelor's in Accounting from Michigan Tech in spring of 2023. After graduation, she plans to pursue a Master’s in Accounting as well, which she should finish in spring of 2024. Irene enjoys hiking and board games, as well as hanging out with friends.