Give every year. Make a difference every day.
The Fund for Michigan Tech, also known as the Mush Fund, is dedicated to securing crucial contributions that may be put to immediate use to benefit the University and our students. Support may be directed to the following areas:
- Annual Student Scholarships
- University-Wide Priorities
- Academic Departments
Your gift to the Fund for Michigan Tech helps the University
- educate highly qualified students through innovative programs,
- recruit some of the nation’s top faculty,
- attract substantial research funding,
- provide first-class laboratory and classroom facilities, and
- maintain its national ranking.
Donors outside the US and Canada can use Union Pay to make an online gift. Choose the Discover Card option and enter your payment information.
Gifts to Michigan Tech are fully deductible on your federal tax return if you itemize (subject to limitations based on percentage of taxable income).