Guides and Templates
- mapping Degree Program Goals to University Student Learning Goals (.docx)
- USLG Assessment Plan + Close the Loop (.xlsm) -the same template is used for both
- feedback rubric (.docx) -used by Assessment Council to provide feedback to Departments
- USLG Assessment rubrics
- Program-level Assessment (.pptx) - 2011 College of Sciences and Arts presentation
- Writing and Assessing Course-Level Student Learning Outcomes (.pdf) - Texas Tech
- Misconceptions about GenEd goals assessment (focused on communication)
- Michigan Tech's General Education Program.
- Departmental curriculum maps - available to Michigan Tech faculty and staff (log in required).
Workshops and Presentations:
- Curriculum Mapping Basics Workshop, September 2015
- Curriculum Mapping for ABET and Other Accredited Programs Workshop, September 2015
- Curriculum Mapping_NILOA, September 2014
- Curriculum Mapping for USLGs, January 2014
- Developing and Using a Curriculum Map for Assessment - 2011, Susan Hatfield, excerpt from Coaching Assessment: Student Learning Outcomes, WEAVE Online Seminar